Friday 28 February 2014

En la tienda, el almacén y el mercado - Phrases for shopping in Spanish

Hola amigos,

Here you have some survival phrases for the shop, corner shop, and/or the market:


 Vendedor o dependiente (shop assistant) Comprador o cliente (customer)

¿En qué lo puedo ayudar? (how can I help you?)
 
¿Qué desea? (what would you like?)
 
¿Lo están atendiendo? (are you being served?)
¿Qué le pongo? (literal translation would be what do you want me to put? but it is more like what would you like?)
¿Algo más? (anything else?)

 
 
Quiero/quería...(literal translation would be I want, but we use it for "I would like")

¿Tiene....? (do you have?)   
Póngame (give me)
Deme (give me)
¿Cuánto vale? / ¿Cuánto cuesta? (how much is it?)
¿Cuánto es? (what's the total?)

mercado


Saludos,
Fernanda

No comments:

Post a Comment