Saturday 12 April 2014

Travel and survival phrases in Spanish 2.0

Hola a todos,

I have recently been on a holiday to Italy and I can say it was the very first time I have been in a country in which I do not speak the language fluently. I know Spanish is very similar to Italian, but even though I could understand a fair amount,  as many words are the same in Spanish, I could not reply the way I would want to, sometimes get lost in translation, or I would find myself missing the odd word to be able to communicate in the foreign language. So, I thought about making a new list for all of you with more Spanish traveling and survival phrases that I kept on needing in my holiday and that I believe would be useful for you for your trips to Spanish speaking countries.



Español
Traducción
Abierto
Cerrado
¿Tiene….?
¿Puedo ver …?
¿Dónde está …..?
¿Cómo llego a ….?
Desayuno
Almuerzo
Cena
Una pregunta
Ayer
Hoy
Mañana
Antes
Ahora
Después
Día
Semana
Pagar
Esperar
                     La parada de autobús
La estación de tren
La plataforma
Otro
Más
Está muy bueno
Open
Closed
Do you have …?
Can I see …?
Where is …?
How do I get to …?
Breakfast
Lunch
Dinner
A question
Yesterday
Today
Tomorrow
Before
Now
Later / After
Day
Week
To pay
To wait
The bus stop
The train station
The platform
Other / another one
More
It is good



Saludos,
Fernanda

No comments:

Post a Comment