Friday 30 May 2014

Websites recomendados para aprender español - Duolingo / Recommended websites for learning Spanish - Duolingo

Hola a todos,

As you all know using new technologies for learning languages has become part of our world culture and very useful for learning Spanish. I would like to share with you periodically different websites and apps that you can use to do extra practice for your Spanish at home or when you are on the go.

Today's website and app is Duolingo .  This website was first recommended to me by a student, I started using it for Italian before my holiday and I have been recommended it to family and friends. This website may not be new for some of you, but I have realised that there are still a lot of people that have not heard about it and once start using it find it very good for extra practice.

Duolingo, as a language program, uses your first language to help you learn a second language and gives you feedback straight away; it also sends you reminders if you need to practice a certain topic and you can set daily goals, you feel like you are learning through a game. In my opinion it is great for beginners or students who would like to brush up their skills and don't have a lot of time to study at home.

duolingo


Let me know what you think of it and if you have used it

Saludos,
Fernanda

1 comment:

  1. Good recommendation Fernanda, and also go to linkedin and look for Spanish4.
    Sincerely,
    MariCarmen

    ReplyDelete