Tuesday 11 March 2014

Frases de cortesía - Courtesy phrases in Spanish

Hola a todos,

We are now going to review some courtesy phrases and general useful phrases to know


Spanish
Translation
Gracias
Muchas gracias
¡Muchísimas gracias!
De nada
Por favor
Disculpe (usted) / Disculpa (tú)
Perdone (usted) / Perdona (tú)
Permiso
Mucho gusto
Un placer
Encantada (if you are a female)
Encantado (if you are a male)
El gusto es mío / El placer es mío
Sí, gracias
No, gracias
¿Perdón?
¿Puede repetir por favor? (usted)
Thank you
Thank you very much
Thank you very, very much!
You’re welcome
Please
I’m sorry / Excuse me
Forgive me/ I’m sorry/ Excuse me
Excuse me (if you are walking through or borrowing something)
              Nice to meet you             
It’s a pleasure
Nice to meet you (literal translation would be enchanted)
Nice to meet you too / The pleasure is mine
              Yes, thank you / please
No, thank you
Pardon me (to request something to be repeated)
Can you repeat please?

tienda

Saludos,
Fernanda

No comments:

Post a Comment