Saturday 29 March 2014

Introducing yourself in Spanish - Presentándose en español

Hola a todos,

One of the useful things to know when you start learning Spanish is to introduce yourself and ask new friends about themselves.

Here you have a list of questions and answers you can use to talk about yourself and ask questions to other people.

You will see in the list this (a), which means that you need to change the last letter of the word for an a to make it female



Presentarse y preguntas personales


Introducing yourself and personal questions


1. ¿Cuál es tu nombre?

Mi nombre es ______________



2. ¿Cómo te llamas?

Me llamo _____________________



3. ¿Cuál es tu apellido?

Mi apellido es __________________



4. ¿Cuántos años tienes?

Tengo ___________________  años



5. ¿Dónde vives?             

Vivo en Glasgow



6. ¿De dónde eres?        

Soy de México



7. ¿A qué te dedicas?

Soy estudiante / ingeniero (a) /
camarero (a)



8. ¿Estás soltero (a) o casado (a)?

Estoy soltero (a) / casado (a) /
divorciado (a)


Tengo novio / novia



1. What is your name?

Mi name is …



2. What is your name? / What are you called?

I’m called …



3. What is your surname?

My surname is …



4. How old are you?

I am _____________ years old



5. Where do you live?

I live in Glasgow



6. Where are you from?

I am from Mexico



7. What do you do for a living?

I am a student / engineer /
waiter (waitress)



8. Are you single or married?

I am single / married / divorced


I have a boyfriend / girlfriend

Let me know if you have any questions

Gatito en el restaurante


Saludos,
Fernanda

No comments:

Post a Comment